Job Purpose: Coming Soon.
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Communicate with all other supervisors in company.
- Hire and train department employees
- Manage hours worked in the department according to budget guidelines.
- Responsible for employee discipline and/or termination with assistance from Human Resources.
- Hold weekly department meetings.
- Submit weekly report to Operations Manager
- Complete knowledge of linen inventory
- Must pass inventory knowledge test.
- Oversee the cleaning, wrapping, packaging and restocking of linens per company procedure.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of the Party Track software.
- Upholds the quality control standards of the company.
- Oversee the picking, packing and shipping of all in-state and out-of state-orders according to company procedure, including shipping orders.
- Schedule crew for set-ups.
- Manage inventory.
- Ordering sub-rentals/Equipment Transfer
- Will deliver linens when necessary.
- Inspect returned lines from laundry companies.
- Report safety violations to supervisor.
- Communicate with sales.
- Communicate with laundry services.
- Adhere to company dress code as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Fill in for other positions, when necessary, for smooth operations of the company.
- Attend department and safety meetings.
There is a high degree of lifting and a significant degree of standing, walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. Must have a full range of motion and dexterity. Must accept and follow instructions from supervisors. Most work will be indoors with general warehouse conditions, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. Exposure to above average temperatures is prevalent. The typical tools (hampers, dollies, racks, etc.) can be considered hazards.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.