Job Purpose: The Assistant Dishwasher Supervisor works with the Dishwasher Supervisor to ensure the timely and efficient cleaning and maintenance of all of Atlas Event Rental’s cleaning needs of returning dishware, flatware and glassware rentals. Management of employees is required.
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Must accept and follow instructions from Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Assist with training dishwashing employees
- Assist with managing the hours worked in the department according to budget guidelines
- Complete knowledge of entire inventory
- Must pass inventory knowledge test
- Clean equipment as specified by manufacturer and company policy
- Wrap and package equipment accordingly to company policy
- Uphold the quality control standards of the company
- Restock cleaned, wrapped and packaged equipment
- Check in orders daily
- Log broken, damaged, missing dishes and equipment and turn report in to the Dishwashing Supervisor.
- When cleaning equipment (Burnishing Machine) malfunctions, notify the Director of Operations immediately.
- Report safety violations to Dishwashing Supervisor and in his/her absence, to the Director of Operations
- Fill in for other positions , when necessary, for smooth operation of the business
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Adhere to company dress code as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Attend department, store, and safety meetings
- Special projects will be assigned as necessary
- Control Inventory through Party Track
- Other duties as assigned
Nature of the Work:
There is a high degree of lifting and a significant degree of standing, walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. Must have a full range of motion and dexterity. Must accept and follow instructions from supervisors.
Most work will be indoors with general warehouse conditions, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. Exposure to above average temperatures is prevalent. The typical tools (hampers, dollies, racks, etc.) can be considered hazards.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 35 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write English legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.